By CAROLINE LANGHAM
Covid 19: PRE-ARRIVAL Guidance & How to get Your NHS COVID PASS
Cote How is both a business and a family home. To protect yourself, our staff, family, and future weddings booked at this venue, we kindly ask that you carefully read and abide by the following guidance.
FROM 19th July 2021 restrictions are lifting
Many restrictions will be lifted, however as a small family business, we still have a responsibility to protect you. ypur guests, our family and staff from covid risk and also protect the weddings that follow yours. We have revised our risk assessment based on the new Government Guidance. Consequently we are implmenting a few changes to our current protocols as listed below:
- Cote How capacity (including the wedding couple and guests) remains at 24. This is a venue restriction and is not COVID-19 related.
This will remain as the maximum number that we will host at any wedding.
- We will continue to collect guest information to assist with NHS Test and Trace. This information will be destroyed 21 days after your wedding and will solely be used for NHS Test and Trace purposes. The NHS Test and Trace QR Code is available at the entrance for any guest wishing to check-in at the venue.
- There will no longer be requirements for ceremony seating plans, however, we will reserve seats for the ceremony first row only. Please make sure you complete the new FORM in your portal entitled: COVID 19 DECLARATION & GUEST LIST – If you cannot access this please request a copy at least 2 weeks before the date of your wedding.
- FACE MASKS are optional at the venue PROVIDED all guests produce a valid NHS COVID PASS or a text showing their negative Lateral Flow Test status on entry to the venue. See how to get yours here
- Although Cote How does not have a dancefloor or host evening entertainment mid-week, singing and dancing are now permitted.
- All staff will conduct a lateral flow test twice weekly
- All serving staff will wear a face shield
- Drinks table service is no longer in place
- BAR TAB – We STRONGLY recommend this be set up prior to your event
- If no bar tab is in place and you wish for guests to purchase their own drinks, guests will be permitted to approach the bar one person at a time only
- Contactless payments will remain in place
- When meal service is in operation we ask that all guests remain seated
- Hand sanitisers will remain at entry and exit points around the venue
- Routine venue cleaning will continue throughout the event
CLICK ON EACH OF THESE BOXES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
It is really important that you READ each of these links and watch the video form Caroline on how to get your NHS COVID PASS:
If you cannot access the App, and have received both your Covid vaccinations you can either:
- bring your vaccination card showing your name and both vaccinations.
- Request a copy of your COVID PASS by dialling 119 and speaking to an advisor – Allow up to 5 days to receive, so please request it in good time for the wedding!
1. Before you get to Cote How
Please ensure that you have non of the signs of Covid 19 before you set off.
- high temperature
- new, continuous cough
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Should you have any on the above symptoms, please follow the following guidance:
2. Arriving at Cote How
On arrival, your name will be checked off against our attendee list and your COVID STATUS requested. Please ensure you have all of this information to hand before arriving. All the links are above.
3. Staying Covid-Safe
NEW GUIDANCE FROM STEP FOUR – 19th JULY – Taken from the Government Website
While cases are high and rising, everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious. This is why we are keeping in place key protections:
- testing when you have symptoms and targeted asymptomatic testing in education, high risk workplaces and to help people manage their personal risk.
- isolating when positive or when contacted by NHS Test and Trace
- border quarantine: for all arriving from red list countries and for those people not fully vaccinated arriving from amber list countries.
- cautious guidance for individuals, businesses and the vulnerable whilst prevalence is high including:
Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas such as public transport;
being outside or letting fresh air in
minimising the number, proximity and duration of social contacts.
- encouraging and supporting businesses and large events to use the NHS COVID Pass in high-risk settings.
The Government will work with organisations where people are likely to be in close proximity to others outside their household to encourage the use of this. If sufficient measures are not taken to limit infection, the Government will consider mandating certification in certain venues at a later date.
5. Covid Symptoms During Your Time at Cote How
If you show any symptoms of Covid 19 during your time at Cote How, please notify a member of staff immediately.
6. Other Considerations
Cote How is an all-inclusive venue and, as such, is ‘good to go’ at all times. Some couples like to bring with them finishing touches such as table plans, favours, photos etc. As we are extremely busy this year with meetings and weddings, we cannot accommodate dropping off items ahead of your wedding day. Please only bring these with you as you arrive at the venue for the wedding.
Only natural PETAL confetti is permitted at Cote How.
Signs reminding couples to stay Covid-Safe are located throughout the venue. Please stay alert and take a moment to read them for everyone’s safety.
Children must remain with and be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Particular attention must be given to the handwashing routine and the avoidance of touching surfaces.
7. And Finally…
Thank you for reading to the end. As both a wedding venue and family home, we very much appreciate you following the guidance in this document. We will endeavour to keep the above measures low-key to ensure your visit stays as enjoyable as possible and focused on having a great wedding day. Please enjoy your time at Cote How.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us via the usual way!
Caroline, Steve & Sophie
Hopefully you have found this blog useful.
If you also wish to keep abreast of current changes as we learn them please keep an eye on this blog all about: