covid safe weddings
small lake district covid safe weddings
Come and Feel Safe in our Bubble!
COVID SAFE WEDDINGS - YOUR OPTIONS EXPLAINED
After the Government announcement on February 22nd, we can start to plan for weddings to re-start from March 28th and hopefully return to “normal” form June 21st.
There is now a new dash for dates with many couples still desperately searching for their ideal wedding venue. To help with this we have put together this Covid Safe Lake District Wedding Guide. We see so many couples now trying to re-arrange their weddings (some for the third time) and we know how desperate some of you feel – and how just want to get married!
We hope this Covid Wedding Guide will ease your worries and give you some confidence in planning your 2021 Covid Safe Lake District wedding.
Our opinion is based on 30 years experience in the wedding industry, hours of Steve’s time spent trawling the latest guidance, writing Covid Safe Policies, and witnessing first-hand the changes we made to deliver all of our 2020 weddings safely.
We are very proud that despite a dreadful year for everyone, we managed to deliver over 90% of our weddings, albeit with some major changes, huge additional effort, and painful compromises by both us and our lovely couples.
We were overwhelmed by the support and gratitude shown by our wonderful wedding couples in getting through this very stressful year… And we certainly learnt a whole lot. Here is the benefit of all of that experience on one page…
2021 WEDDiNGs - key dates
Here is our summary weddings roadmap:
- 8 March – Weddings for 6 can take, place
- 12 April – Weddings for 15 can take place
- 17 May – Weddings for 30 can take place
- 21 June – Wedding with no restrictions can take place
This is all very much dependant on the science at the time and the dates are “from” dates.
As we are still waiting for the Official Government Guidance we are unclear as to what restrictions, if any, will remain beyond June 21st.
With this in mind, we do not plan to open our weekend overnights until September 1st.
Dancing and Live music – We are unsure whether “traditional” evening receptions, with dancing and live music, will be allowed, therefore we will continue to limit our weddings until September 1st to our 6-hour all-inclusive day weddings only – These are being held on select Saturdays throughout the summer.
flexiblE SMALL WEDDING PACKAGES
- From 28th March Book your 2-Hour Elopement wedding for 2 – Or a micro wedding for 6.
- From 12th April – Book any midweek wedding for up to 15
- From 17th May – Book any midweek wedding for up to 24
- From 17th May – 31 Aug – Book a Saturday 6-Hour All-Inclusive Day Wedding
- From 01 Sept – book weekend weddings with overnight accommodation
fleXible BOOKING & PAYMENT options
- Make an enquiry to receive our full pricing for 2021
- Book an online live tour and a chat with Caroline to advise you
- Receive your personalised wedding quote including:
- Flexible Booking Terms – Pay a Holding deposit to secure your wedding date (50% of booking Fee) until a show round in person is allowed
- Arrange in-person show round from 12th -30th April
- Post-Show Round – Decide to cancel (refund holding fee) or continue to the full booking (Pay remaining 50% of booking fee)
- Now your own Personalised Wedding Hub is opened
To read more about How to book Your small 2021 Covid Wedding with Confidence
COVID WEDDING PLANNING TIPS
Read our latest Covid wedding blogs and articles. Subscribe to keep updated of new developments
The possible effects of Coronavirus or COVID-19 on my wedding
- Your own Wedding Hub LOGIN
- Online virtual tours on our YouTube Channel
- Online live tours via zoom – Bookable from your wedding enquiry
- Our latest Social Media Posts
- Latest Government Wedding Guidance
- Weddings taskforce UK
- Cumbria County Council Wedding Information
- Our COVID-19 Cote How Pre-Arrival Wedding Guidance
- Our COVID POLICY
REAL COTE HOW COVID WEDDINGS 2020
Here are some of our small Covid weddings in 2020. From elopements and day wedding right through to weekend weddings here at Cote How