LUXURY WEEKEND weddings
In the heart of the english lake district
Your All-Inclusive Wedding
Please note: For a limited time only we are offering our 6-Hour Small Day Wedding on select Saturdays (without accommodation) for July and August 2021.
We also offer midweek weddings as overnight stays in our off-peak season. Please ask for further details.
Lake district wedding weekends
Love the Lakes?
If you, like most of our wedding couples, frequent the Lakes on a regular basis, you will no doubt be very versed with your favourite Lake District beauty spots, those special places that mean so much to both of you, and the times of year you love to come and visit.
Why not think about combining your love of the Lakes with your weekend Lake District visit, and get married as part of your weekend away?
The weekend wedding with the opportunity to stay with us for two nights is the most relaxed way to prepare for the best day of your life…
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast both mornings with Caroline & Steve on hand to help and support throughout, whether that be those last-minute preps, weather watching and decision making, we will look after you and your immediate bridal party for the weekend.
Check in and Chill out
This is our ultimate wedding and as such includes the whole weekend with exclusive use of Cote How and it’s stunning grounds for the weekend.
Your stay includes the very grand Wedding Suite with roll top bath and two other luxurious super king sized bedrooms for your nearest and dearest.
We understand travelling here to get married comes with it’s challenges, but once here you can unpack and unwind with us on hand to help with your final preparations, you can settle in and relax…
A weekend of treats...
The fun begins the minute you arrive. It is like Christmas for us, and we can’t wait to see all your lovely personal touches so carefully collected, or handcrafted; the things that make your wedding so personal. From name cards and table plans to favours and of course the dress – Did I mention I love wedding dresses????
Read up on my journey more here
Often referred to as “home from home” and as far from corporate as is possible to be, Cote How oozes love, warmth and a rare sense of calm. It is the perfect place to enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere and this is felt in abundance the longer you stay. Man happy couples still asking to return and relive their weddings year on year – We only wish we could accommodate them!
- Your own dedicated wedding planner
- Your own interactive client portal featuring your personal plans, resources, step by step guidance and wedding planning tools
- Exclusive use of the whole venue for the duration of your wedding
- Fully decorated wedding-ready venue including silk flowers, tealights and candles
- Your personalised Civil Ceremony in a choice of locations (indoors or outdoors)
- Your own ceremony music – played by us on your behalf
- Arrival drinks of Pimms or Beers
- Post ceremony glass of Prosecco
- Post ceremony canapes
- A Choice of dining options – Chicken Rotisserie casual to a more formal Three Course Wedding Breakfast
- Wine with your wedding Breakfast
- A toast of Prosecco
- An evening reception in the barn
- Evening supper buffet served in the Barn Gazebo
- Two nights luxury bed and breakfast for you and 4 guests, allowing you the opportunity to get ready onsite