Romantic Lakeland Weddings - Awe inspiring Landscapes
Bespoke weddings you thought you could only dream of...
Travel then check in on the Friday, add your finishing touches to the decor if you wish, then relax with friends and family ahead of your big day. The whole weekend is dedicated to you and you will enjoy privacy and discretion throughout with our fully exclusive use policy for the entire venue for the duration of your stay until departure Sunday morning.
We include relaxed B&B using all three of our luxurious Super King sized bedrooms, including a delicious and freshly prepared breakfast each morning and a lavish all-inclusive wedding on the Saturday.
You can then depart for home or honeymoon after breakfast on the Sunday.
• Your own dedicated wedding planner
• Free access to our client website area for interactive wedding planning tools
• Fully exclusive use of the venue for the entirety of your 2 day wedding
• Check in Fri from 4 pm - Assistance to decorate the barn until 6 pm
• Luxury Accommodation for 6 people for TWO nights to include bed and breakfast - See Accommodation
• Access to Woodrow reception room, dedicated ceremony room, barn, terrace and lawned areas plus wild flower meadow giving direct lake side access to Rydal Water
• Your personalised Civil Ceremony in a choice of locations – See ceremony options below
• Your own ceremony music - played by us on your behalf via our Sonos system
• A post ceremony glass of prosecco and canapes served on the terrace
• A choice of wedding breakfast formal or informal – See Wedding Menus
• Choice of wines with dinner
• A choice of dining layouts / seating plans
• A glass of prosecco for your toast / speeches
• Cutting of your wedding cake - Added to your supper buffet
• Evening Barn Reception including your own entertainment – See Options Below
• Interval Supper – See Wedding Menus
• House Fairfield Ceremony Room – Up to 50
• House Wordsworth Ceremony Room – Up to 12
• Outside Barn Ceremony (Weather Permitting) - Up to 50
• Garden Gazebo – Up to 12
The barn is only available May – Oct inclusive
Wedding Breakfast Options:
• A two or three course wedding breakfast served to your table
• A delicious roasted BBQ chicken buffet with a selection of hot and cold salads- served from the gazebo
• Hot baguettes
• Hot Cumberland Sausage Soft Baps
• Cumberland cheese platter
• Cumberland cheese and cold meats Platter
• Wedding cake made from cheese rounds layered with Cumberland tea-bread decorated and displayed as a cake then served as a cheese platter buffet with breads, crackers, chutneys and fresh fruits
• Add an arrival drink – Choose from Pimms, Beers, Cold Lagers or prosecco
• Add a Bar Tab for informal drinks options
Sonos and Spotify: Our own Sonos System plays throughout your wedding day playing your own personalised playlists which is of course all included in your wedding.
Professional entertainment: This is arranged and paid for by you:
• A live singer providing 2 or 3 acoustic sets with playlists in-between
• A three piece acoustic band - No drums or bass permitted.
Spectacular venue for a relaxed, intimate wedding
Perfect venue and setting. Attention to detail is amazing. Caroline & Steve work very hard to make your wedding individual. We wanted laid-back, relaxed and lots of laughter. Was just perfect. I'd do it all again tomorrow.
Carole and Kevin - June 2018
Weekend Weddings start from £9,975.00 - enquire now for current availability and a copy of our latest wedding brochure with outline pricing