romantic weddings for just the two of you
Elope to the Lakes
A wedding for just the two of you. Perfect for couples wishing to tie the knot in a simple but romantic way, away from home, and sometimes done in secret!
Frequently our elopement couples have been together the longest (25 years is not uncommon) and usually travel here from all over the UK and abroad. So including your elopement wedding within a holiday is often the perfect relaxed and intimate way of tying the knot!
It is a totally chilled wedding involving a classic ceremony in a beautiful destination (indoors or out) and has an extra romantic almost cheeky feel. Usually arranged with just a few months to go, it brings out the spontaneity in you!
The Perfect Wedding for Just he Two of You...
Your Ceremony and additional options explained
CLASSIC ELOPEMENT CEREMONY
A two-hour wedding that includes your legal ceremony and plenty of time for photographs in and around the stunning grounds and lakeshore. This is a totally relaxed wedding with a traditional ceremony of vows and an exchange of rings with the one you love. All set in a beautiful location – The ultimate romantic escape.
LICENSED CEREMONY SPACES:
- Inside Barn Doorway
- Outside Barn
ELOPEMENT WEDDING OPTIONS:
- Classic Elopement Ceremony Only
A two-hour wedding for TWO with morning or afternoon ceremony time options
- Elopement Picnic
As above, extended to four hours to include an extra hour with your photographer checking out the amazing nearby landscapes for your portrait shots. Followed by a delicious luxury Cumbrian picnic for you to enjoy in our beautiful grounds, the house or gazebo in total privacy
For those who really can’t bear to leave us, our premium elopement wedding offers you the Extended Elopement above, plus the opportunity to enjoy one night of luxury accommodation at Cote How in our elegantly styled Loughrigg Wedding Suite, with a sumptuous continental breakfast served to your room.
a quick and easy romantic wedding getaway in a stunning location
Simple Relaxed & Just Stunning!
What is included, upgrades and optional extras
EVERY elopement wedding INCLUDES:
- Maximum 2 people – Yes, that is just the two of you!
- Your own dedicated wedding planner – Caroline, will guide you through the whole process; no need to worry about forgetting to do anything!
- Your own interactive online personalised Wedding Hub containing all of your important documentation; checklists, invoices, payment schedules and upload centre.
- Total Privacy: Exclusive use of the entire venue for the duration of your wedding – This means there is only you at the venue.
- Wedding-ready venue adorned with silk flowers and candles.
- Your personalised Civil Ceremony in a choice of locations (see options above)
- Your own ceremony music – played by us on your behalf
- Compilation of your Spotify playlists if required
- Post ceremony glass of prosecco
- Us as your own personal witnesses
- Luxury picnic
- Overnight Hideaway in our luxury Bridal Suite
- Fresh venue flowers
- Fresh Personal Flowers – Bouquet & Buttonhole
- Upgrade prosecco to English Sparkling wine