elopement weddings for just the two of you
What is an elopement wedding?
A wedding for just the two of you. Perfect for couples wishing to tie the knot in a simple but romantic way, away from home, and sometimes done in secret!
Frequently our elopement couples have been together the longest (25 years is not uncommon) and usually travel here from all over the UK and abroad. So including your elopement wedding within a holiday is often the perfect relaxed and intimate way of tying the knot!
It is a totally relaxed wedding involving a classic ceremony in a beautiful destination (indoors or out) and has an extra romantic almost cheeky feel. Usually arranged with just a few months to go, it brings out the spontaneity in you!
Classic Elopement – A two-hour wedding for TWO plus Steve and I as your witnesses, a glass of prosecco on arrival and a celebratory toast afterwards
Extended Elopement – As above extended to three hours to include a delicious luxury Cumbrian picnic for you to enjoy in our beautiful grounds or in the house or gazebo in total privacy
Hideaway Elopement – For those who really can’t bear to leave us our premium elopement wedding offers you the Extended Elopement above, plus the opportunity to enjoy one night of luxury accommodation at Cote How in our elegantly styled Loughrigg Wedding Suite, with a sumptuous continental breakfast served to your room
- Your own dedicated wedding planner
- Your own interactive client portal featuring your personal plans, resources, step by step guidance and wedding planning tools
- Exclusive use of the whole venue for the duration of your weddingFully decorated wedding-ready venue including silk flowers, tealights and candles
- Your personalised Civil Ceremony in a choice of locations (indoors or outdoors)
- Your own ceremony music – played by us on your behalf via our Sonos in-house sound system
- Compilation of your Spotify playlist if required
- Post ceremony glass of prosecco
- Caroline & Steve as your witnesses
- Fresh venue flowers
- Bride bouquet & groom buttonhole
- Upgrade prosecco to champagne
Follow us to keep up to date with our latest news, events and wedding tips