CLASSIC ELEGANT WEDDING CEREMONY
a choice of ceremony locations
Your Wedding Ceremony
This is the ceremonial part at the start of every wedding, and is usually in the form of a Civil Ceremony, Civil Partnership, or marriage and is the legal part of the wedding, officiated by the registrars, and can be held in a choice of FIVE licensed ceremony spaces to suit your wedding style or theme.
You may also opt for a humanist ceremony using a celebrant rather than a registrar, which allows for a ceremony on the lawn.
These are not legal ceremonies, therefore you would need to arrange the legal paperwork separately.
A two-hour wedding is a great option if you are looking for a simple and easy ceremony in a stunning location.
This simple wedidng allows plenty of time for you and your guests to enjoy a wonderful wedding ceremony, in a choice of licensed locations, each with a a unique style and feel, amid some of the world’s most romantic scenery.
Perhaps enjoy a stroll to the lake shores of Rydal Water, before departing to continue your celebrations elsewhere.
House – available all year
Barn – available May-Oct only
(Covid-Update – Max numbers in the house are 12 in winter and 24 in summer)
- Your own dedicated wedding planner
- Your own interactive client portal featuring your personal wedding planning tools, resources, step by step guidance and wedding planning tools
- Exclusive use of the whole venue for the duration of your wedding
- Fully decorated wedding-ready venue including silk flowers, tealights and candles
- Your personalised Civil Ceremony in a choice of FIVE licensed locations (indoors or outdoors)
- Your own ceremony music – played by us on your behalf
- Arrival drinks served on the terrace
- Post ceremony glass of Prosecco
- Fresh venue flowers
- Bride bouquet & Groom buttonhole
- Additional personal flowers
We also offer wedding ceremonies using an independant celebrant or Humanist celebrant. These weddings can be more on a bespoke basis with more freddom to include elements that are important to you both. This could include things such as hand tying, or sand rituals. These are great for couples wishing to get creative with their weddings maybe writing their own vows, and choosing a cermeony in a variety of non licensed spaces too. For us this could include the lawn, or Elopement Hill overlooking the river and wedding barn. A great vantage point within the grounds.
Start your wedding journey now...
The Best Experience Ever
Follow us to keep up to date with our latest news, events and wedding tips