with a choice of cermeony locations
Your Wedding Ceremony
This is the ceremonial part at the start of every wedding, and is usually in the form of a Civil Ceremony, Civil Partnership, or marriage and is the legal part of the wedding, officiated by the registrars, and can be held in a choice of FIVE licensed ceremony spaces to suit your wedding style or theme.
You may also opt for a humanist ceremony using a celebrant rather than a registrar, which allows for a ceremony on the lawn.
These are not legal ceremonies, therefore you would need to arrange the legal paperwork separately.
A two-hour wedding is a great option if you are looking for a simple, no fuss, ceremony in a stunning location.
This simple ceremony allows plenty of time for you and your guests to enjoy a wonderful wedding ceremony, in a choice of licensed locations, each with a a unique style and feel, amid some of the world’s most romantic scenery.
Perhaps enjoy a stroll to the lake shores of Rydal Water, before departing to continue your celebrations elsewhere.
A three-hour wedding, starting with the classic wedding extended to three hours to allow plenty of time for a celebratory prosecco drinks reception with optional canapes and plenty of photo opportunities in the grounds and by the lake shore
Both ceremonies are available for 3-32people
House – available all year
Barn – available May-Oct only
- Your own dedicated wedding planner
- Your own interactive client portal featuring your personal wedding planning tools, resources, step by step guidance and wedding planning tools
- Exclusive use of the whole venue for the duration of your wedding
- Fully decorated wedding-ready venue including silk flowers, tealights and candles
- Your personalised Civil Ceremony in a choice of FIVE licensed locations (indoors or outdoors)
- Your own ceremony music – played by us on your behalf
- Arrival drinks served on the terrace
- Post ceremony glass of Prosecco
- Post ceremony canapes
- Fresh venue flowers
- Bride bouquet & Groom buttonhole
- Additional personal flowers
We also offer Humanist or bespoke ceremonies for those who would like more input to creating their own vows in a variety of non licensed spaces too.
If you are thinking about eloping, just the two of you, please read our elopement wedding page.
Start your wedding journey now...
The Best Experience Ever
Follow us to keep up to date with our latest news, events and wedding tips