How to Choose Your Cote How Wedding Flowers
colour and style guide
By CAROLINE LANGHAM
setting the scene with your wedding flowers
Your wedding flowers can really elevate your wedding with their magical scent and add that lovely colour impact, turning Cote How into a uniquely fresh and colourful scene for your wedding.
Keeping the love local...
At Cote How we offer a full wedding planning service and liaise with our own florist who has worked alongside us since 2015. With her local studio we can support her local small business and work together to create the magical impact your wedding florals will give for your special day.
For this to work well we ask you to select a colour theme form the options listed below.
for each category, we have created a colour gallery of images from previous real weddings here at Cote How.
Cote how All-Inclusive Packages
Our Six-hour and weekend “All-Inclusive” options include:
- Personal Flowers: Bouquet and Buttonhole
- Venue Flowers: These are a selection of 15 varied sized vases. These will be displayed for your ceremony initially and then repositioned to adorn your wedding tables for your meal afterwards.
Choosing Your venue flowers bridal bouquet and buttonhole
When you choose your theme, we will send this to our florist who will use your colour and style images along with any fabrics or small objects that you could send to us for colour matching.
We then leave it to our florist to select and purchase fresh seasonal flowers to compliment your ideas, themes and inspiration photos.
Your floral colour options are:
- Whites – Classic whites with green foliage
- Wild / Meadow Flowers – Usually blues and whites with a little yellow
- Pastels – Subtle cool shades of pale pinks, whites and lilacs
- Vivid/brights – A selection of bright and hot colours in an array of yellows, oranges, purples and hot pinks
- Reds/Festive – A strong colour scheme of reds, burgundy, and foliage – Add holly and evergreen for a festive twist
classic white wedding flowers
wild / meadow style florals
Cooler toned Pastel styled wedding flowers
Vivid / Hot colour themed flowers
Festive / Red / Burgundy Coloured wedding flowers
Optional Additions Include:
- Bridesmaid Bouquets
- Ladies Corsages – Wrist or Lapel (require a jacket to hold to)
- Gents Buttonholes
- Chair end Flowers
- Individual Displays
if you have enjoyed reading this post, thank you. Please give it a share and add a comment, I would love to hear from you.
You may also be interested in this post about How to Choose my Cote How Wedding Cake