How to book my small cote how wedding 2021 with confidence
a step by step guide on how to build your wedding and book in stages
HOW TO BOOK your cote how wedding 2021
Booking your wedding 2021 right now may seem a daft idea during Lockdown, but let’s think about this…
What will happen once Boris announces weddings can re-start?
As happened in 2020, venues will be overwhelmed for requests for small destination weddings.
Elopements and micro weddings have never been so sought after, and the venues that can adapt to these are few and far between.
Also remember it takes time to do the official paperwork and notices. (Min 30 days). Our handy blog – How to Book Your Wedding 2021 may be a useful read.
step by step cote how booking guide 2021
As we have mentioned already, dates and venues will be snapped up quickly. So if you have decided that you do want to marry this year here is the best thing to do:
- Download our brochure here
- Make an enquiry online. You will receive a brochure with pricing and a button to book a show round, should you wish to go ahead.
- Book your show round.
This is all done virtually during the lockdown. It is a fantastic way of getting a feel for Cote How, and we can chat through your plans to date. It is far easier to give advice this way than via emails and much more personal!
- Discuss your parameters Min and Max numbers, wedding styles and options to add on elements to your wedding if restrictions allow.
- Discuss Covid policies and booking fees. To hold your ideal date is a £500 “holding fee”. This protects your wedding date in our diary until our post lockdown meeting (if you want one) – This is not always necessary for smaller weddings or if you live far away. We arrange many weddings without meeting in person until the wedding day!
- Book Kendal Registrars to come here and officiate on the date and time we have agreed.
- Book your “Notice to Marry” This is vital, and can only be done in person at your LOCAL registry office. Here is a Handy PDF with step by step instructions and a handy postcode finder for your local office.
- Arrange your “in-person” tour if you wish to visit in person. Once happy we will complete the contract and the remainder of your booking fee is due £500 (total £1,000)
- If you do decide not to go ahead, at stage 8, for whatever reason, we guarantee a full no quibble refund of your £500. For clarity: if you do wish to visit in person, this must be arranged at the earliest possible convenience for the venue.
OUR LATEST BLOG CATEGORIES
- How to Book my 2021 wedding with confidence
- Ten ways to plan an Amazing Covid Wedding
- How to Covid-Proof your wedding
- Amazing Lake District Adventure Weddings the WOW
Guides for Brides – Wedding Guides