Lake District Weddings
Congratulations and Welcome
We are thrilled that you have asked us to be part of your wedding planning journey. We hope that our website and brochure will fire your imagination and give you a taste of what we offer here at Cote How – An historic Lake District country house and wedding barn, set in one of the finest locations in the UK…. Naturally secluded by river, lake and fell.
Specialising in smaller, more intimate Lake District weddings, we create weddings with a wonderfully cosy, relaxed and family focused atmosphere.
We are as far from corporate as you can imagine, we pride ourselves on personally guiding you along your wedding planning journey and being there for you on the day to oversee every detail, allowing you to relaxed and enjoy the best day of your lives!
But don’t take our word for it, check out our fabulous Wedding Reviews
A Unique Wedding Venue
Each Cote How Wedding is:
- Exclusively Yours – total exclusivity for the duration of your wedding, no matter how small
- Versatile and Flexible – a choice of five individually styled ceremony locations
- Award Winning wedding venue
- Independent and Family Run – experienced professionals who are on hand throughout to guide and assist you, providing a very personal and expert service
- Small and Intimate – our wedding speciality
- A Hidden Gem – stunning central Lake District location with our very own lake shore
- Historic Venue – 16th century country house and barn set in a magnificently tranquil landscape
The Lake District is the UK’s No.1 romantic destination and, with it’s stunning scenery, is why many wedding couples travel here to get married.
Our range of weddings have been carefully crafted to offer maximum flexibility for your destination wedding. Each is designed to offer differing levels if convenience, style and budget, giving our couples the best possible choice for their wedding day.
Naturally Secluded and Uniquely Romantic
The Best Experience Ever
Follow us to keep up to date with our latest news, events and wedding tips