and exclusively Yours...
Congratulations and Welcome
We are thrilled that you are here and we hope that our website and brochure will fire your imagination and give you a taste of what we offer here at Cote How – An historic Lake District Country House Wedding Venue and wedding barn, set in one of the most romantic locations in the UK…. Naturally secluded by river, lake and fell.
We specialise in very selcet, small and intimate Lake District weddings, we create luxury bespoke weddings with a wonderfully cosy, relaxed and family focused atmosphere.
We are as far from corporate as you can imagine and pride ourselves on personally guiding you along your wedding planning journey
But don’t take our word for it, check out our fabulous Wedding Testimonials
What's YOUR Style?
COTE HOW WEDDING STYLES
Our ultimate day wedding, fully styled for you; Classic wedding ceremony Drinks and canapes reception Toast for speeches Three course wedding breakfast Wedding Cake and Fresh Flowers. For up to 24
In a choice of FIVE licensed ceremony spaces to suit oyur style: Indoor classically styled or outdoor rustic barn weddings amid the stunning Lakeland Fells. Extend for drinks and canapes. For up to 32
This is our ultimate wedding and includes the whole weekend with exclusive use of Cote How and it’s stunning grounds. You can bespoke as much as you wish with endless food choices, drinks options and of course your evening reception in the wedding barn. For up to 32
Unique Destination Wedding Venue
The Lake District is the UK’s No.1 romantic destination and, with it’s stunning scenery, is why many wedding couples travel here to get married. Our range of small Lake District weddings have been carefully crafted to offer maximum flexibility, style and budget, with convenience in mind allowing you to relax, leave the planning to us. Arrive, relax, celebrate, and leave for your happily ever after!
Each Cote How Wedding is:
- Exclusively Yours – total exclusivity for the duration of your wedding, no matter how small
- Versatile and Flexible – a choice of five individually styled ceremony locations – Indoors or out
- An Award Winning wedding venue
- Independent and Family Run by experienced professionals who are on hand throughout to guide you
- Small and Intimate – our wedding speciality
- A Hidden Gem – A stunning central Lake District location with our very own lake shore
- Historic Venue – 16th century country house and barn set in a magnificently tranquil landscape
Naturally Secluded and Uniquely Romantic
The Best Experience Ever
Follow us to keep up to date with our latest news, events and wedding tips