Photos courtesy of Derwent Photography
Designing your own weddings
In order to maintain a wedding that portrays you as a couple it is important to understand what is important to you. Every couple is different and so every wedding should be different.
It is important to find a venue that can offer you enough flexibility to add your own personality to your wedding whilst still giving you the type of setting that best reflects your lifestyle.
We offer a range of wedding types and styles that you can use as a basis of your wedding, but remember that anything can be tweaked to customise your wedding to suit you better.
Here are the basics:
- 2 HOUR MIDWEEK SIMPLE CEREMONY- For up to 24 guests
- 4 HOUR MIDWEEK AFTERNOON - For up to 24 guests
- 2 NIGHT MIDWEEK ELOPEMENT - For up to 6 guests
- 6 HOUR MIDWEEK ALL-INCLUSIVE - 6 -9 hours for up to 24 guests
- FULL DAY MIDWEEK - Full day for up to 40 guests
- HUMANIST WEDDINGS - Available in any of the above styles or add on an outdoor ceremony
- SHORT NOTICE WEDDINGS - Available in any of the above within 90 days
Then for the larger weddings:
- 2 DAY WEEKEND PREMIUM – Full Weekend for up to 50 guests
- 2 DAY WEEKEND RUSTIC – Full weekend informal for up to 70 guests
With our bespoke planning service, you can identify your own style and approach. And we guarantee exclusive use of the venue for the entirety of your wedding.
The barn is available from April – Oct only.
Discounted packages are available for Winter low season or short notice weddings.
July, August, Christmas, and New Year, and all school holidays are peak season and get booked very quickly.
Children (ages 2-12) are limited to 10% of adult numbers with a maximum of 5 in number for any wedding. There are no children discounts.
All prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20% based on 2018 low season or mid season prices and are subject to change at any time. Please refer to our full terms and Conditions